FIFA Manager 14 is a PC game which deals with football management. It contains exciting tasks for a manager, added to the daily work which will help you to get extra points and acquire manager levels. It simulates a soccer season incorporating updated rosters, kits and statistics. You will enjoy the 70 licensed leagues and 1000 licensed clubs.
FIFA Manager 14 comes with some improvements such as the manager home, expanded statistics, rumor mill, team matrix and psychological profile. You are also free to analyze every detail of your players having a view of their progress. There is also a view of your player’s experience, so you can see which one will reach sooner the next level.
How to play
Once you download and install this FIFA Manager 14 game, you will be free to start working with your team. You can focus on several things: how they play, what their skills are, who is about to level up or who is unhappy with the development. Once you get used to your new manager tasks, you can move into a real soccer match. You can have indirect control of your player with shouts like “make a run!” but most of the time you will be simply influencing, tweaking the sliders for tactical bias, tackling, etc.
Besides, you can give chances to talented players selecting several exercises to determine which one will have the opportunity of being a professional football player. If you want to change your role you can also build a stadium, where you will play your matches after its construction. FIFA Manager 14 has plenty of opportunities to make you enjoy your soccer management experience.
FIFA Manager 14 Features
Here you can see some of the features of this FIFA Manager 14 title:
- A checkbox added to the player info screen, below the skills. If you active it, the skill numbers also show a percentage value for the progress to next level
- If your club has a stadium suitable for international games, you can apply for hosting one of the big finals, giving you international prestige
- You can put your players on the market in the last hours before the transfer window closes
- You can now select several exercises in order to determine which player might actually have a real chance as a professional
- Creation of additional challenges in the actual game. If you succeed, it will become more difficult
- An additional screen for the single player mode will be added, with more space for the events
If you are interested in this software and you need some more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website here.
Your computer must meet at least these system requirements to download and run this software are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz by AMD
- RAM Memory: 2 GB or above
- Video Card: NVIDIA 7900/ RADEON X1900 512MB
- DirectX 9 compatible stereo sound card required
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available